Ethernet Cable Specifications:
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) patch cable with moulded boots.
- Type: Cat.5e (UTP) Patch Cable
- Length: 3 metres
- Colour: Blue (may vary)
- Gender: Male to Male
- 8 pins, 8 Connectors (8p8c)
- RJ45 (Jack) to RJ45 (Jack)
- Gauge: 24AWG
- RoHS Compliant
- Standards: ISO/IEC 11801, ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B, UL1685
UK Visitors Travel Adaptor
Connects foreign plugs to the UK 3 pin system from round pins (France, Spain etc), vertical flat pins (America, etc) & angled flat pins (Australia, NZ, etc)
Check out the country compatibility on the separate listing for the adaptors.WARNING:
- Many appliances from abroad are 110V!! This adaptor DOES NOT change the voltage. It is important to check that your device can accept up to 240 volts. If your device has a transformer/power adapter (i.e. An Ipod purchased in the USA) it is important to check that it can accept an input AC up to 240V (it will often state on the transformer, e.g. 'Input:AC 100-240V')
- Not suitable for plugs with side earth strips.
- Always plug appliance into the adaptor before inserting into the socket outlet.
- Product to be used must be compatible with 240 Volt mains supply.
- Conforms to BS1363 CE.
Surge Protected Extension Lead
- 4 sockets
- Neon power lights
- 2 meters of cable
- Conforms with BS1363